- Registration is only possible through the registration form. We do not accept registrations through email and/or Facebook. If you encounter any problems, please email us at email@example.com.
- In order to reserve your place in a class you must have a partner. If you do not have a partner, please sign up at the “Find a Partner List” on our website. If you need a help contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org), we’ll be happy to help.
- We are not responsible for your partner’s attendance and level in case of finding partner through the list.
- You should choose the classes you wish to attend according to your level. We are not responsible for any problems which might occur due to wrong selection of level.
- The Maestros may change the content of their classes without prior notice.
- By making a reservation for the Lo de Silvia Tango Festival you confirm that the information you provided is complete and accurate.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email after submitting the payment information, or if you experience an error message or service interruption please email us to check whether your order has been placed.
- If you encounter any problems during the registration process please email us at email@example.com
- Payment is possible via bank transfer, Bit, Credit Card (Visa or Master Card) or cash (in advance).
- Booking will be complete only after full payment.
- Booking cancellation by the participant is possible until May 24th, 2019. Cancellations prior to this date will receive a full refund minus 7% cancellation fees.
- Booking cancellation by the participant after May 25th, 2019 is possible with 80% refund.
- In case of cancellation by the participant all payment and refund commissions will be paid by the participant.
- In case of a cancellation of the festival all participants will get a full refund.
All ticket prices are stated in ILS (Israeli Shekels).
Damage, Loss or Injury
- The participation at the festival is at the Participant’s own risk. The organizers are not liable for any loss, damage or injury of any kind resulting from the participation at the festival.
- It is participant’s responsibility to ensure that participant has all required conditions such as health, authorizations, visa, full travel and health insurance.
Changes & Cancellation
- The organizers reserve the right to cancel the event for reasons of force-majeure, war or terror action. In this case a new date will not be set.
- In case of cancellation of the festival all fees will be refunded.
- In case of cancellation of the festival due to a natural disaster fees will not be refunded.
- The organizers reserve the right to make any changes in the festival program; all changes will be published on the website and on the Festival’s Facebook page.
- The Participant grants the organizers the right to publish and modify pictures, sound recordings and other materials recorded during or around the time of the event in which the Participant is visible. Such materials may be used for commercial or non-commercial use.
- Holder of milonga ticket/s grants the organizers the right to publish and modify pictures, sound recordings and other materials recorded during or around the time of the event in which the Participant is visible. Such materials may be used for commercial or non-commercial use.
- Registration for the Festival is a consent to be added to our database – any information provided will only be used for the purposes of the Lo de Silvia Tango Festival and the individual’s participation in this and future festivals. The information will not be sold or distributed to other parties.
- Taking pictures and filming during the workshops is possible only after prior arrangements with the instructors and organizers.
- To ensure peaceful working and learning conditions for both instructors and participants we cannot allow any third parties to watch the classes.
- All the Festival venues are strictly non-smoking places.