- Registration is possible only through the registration form. We don’t accept registrations through email and/or Facebook. If you encounter with any problems, please: apply to email@example.com.
- To book a class you must have a partner. If you don’t have a partner, please join “Find a Partner List” in our site. In case of any problem, don’t hesitate to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- However, we can hold no responsibility for your partner’s attendance and level.
- You must choose the classes according to your level. Organizer is not responsible for the problems occurring due to the selection of your level. Subjects of the classes can be changed by the instructors in any cases, and without prior notice.
- By confirming a reservation in the Lo de Silvia Tango Festival you represent and warrant that all information provided is full, complete and accurate.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email after submitting payment information, or if you get experience an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, it is your responsibility to confirm whether or not your order has been placed, you can do so by emailing us: email@example.com
- Payment is possible via: bank transfer, Credit Card (Visa or Master Card) and cash money (in advance).
- Booking will be complete only upon receipt of your full payment.
- Booking cancellation by the participant is possible until 14 May 2018 with 100% refund except 8% for cancellation fees.
- Booking cancellation by the participant is possible from 15 May 2018 with 80% refund except 8% for cancellation fees.
- In case of cancellation by the participant all the commissions during deposit or refund are under the responsibility of the participant.
- In case the Festival is cancelled, all the money is return to the participants.
All ticket prices are stated in ILS (Israeli Shekels).
Damage, Loss or Injury
- Participation is at the Participant’s own risk. The organizers shall not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury of any kind incurred during the event.
- It is participant’s responsibility to ensure that participant has all required conditions such as health, authorizations, visa, full travel and health insurance.
Changes & Cancellation
- For reasons of force majeure (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (regardless of whether war is declared), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalization, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labor dispute, strike, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service, the organizers can decide to cancel the Event at short notice. If the Event is cancelled because of force majeure no new date will be set.
- If the organizers cancels the festival, all deposited money will be refunded to the participant. If the organizers has to cancel the festival because of natural disasters, there will be no refund of the festival participation fee.
- We reserve the right to change the festival program; all updates will be published here and in the facebook page of the Festival.
- The Participant grants the organizers the right to publish and modified pictures, sound recording and image material etc., recorded during or around the time of the Event, in which the Participant is visible,and such material may be used for commercial or non-commercial use.
- Buying a milonga ticket, you give consent that your pictures or films can be published and modified on the websites of the Festival or at the social network places which are belong to the organizer, and the official photographers of the Festival.
- By registering for the Festival you give permission for your email to be added to our database – any information provided will only be used for the purposes of the Lo de Silvia Tango Festival and the individual’s participation in that and future festivals. Your information will not be sold or distributed to other parties
- Taking pictures and filming during workshops is possible only after prior arrangements with the teachers or organizers.
- To ensure peaceful working and learning conditions, important to the teachers and participants alike, we cannot allow any third parties to watch the classes.
- All the Festival venues are strictly non-smoking places.